Monday, August 19, 2013

Moving on!

Hello!  Thanks for visiting Interior Shareapy.  Due to my infatuation with anything and everything Jeff Lewis, the name of my blog IS a play on his latest reality show's namesake.


I began this blog because I recently moved into a house from a tiny one room condo.  Needless to stay, Pinterest has become my go-to site for anything related to the "home."  Whether it be decor, improvement, color schemes, paint ideas, etc., I have found Pinterest much more helpful than searching the internet blindly.  Oftentimes, I can find great information linked from people's photos to their blogs, but I'm sure you've encountered that pesky dead-end.  In order to alleviate this problem, I decided to start a blog about all the pinterest-y things I have done and how I've accomplished them with my sanity and checking account safely intact.

To begin, I'll start with the move that inspired me to visit Pinterest for the first time.  Transitioning from a one bedroom condo to a four bedroom house was quite an adjustment.  Below are photos of our condo:





I definitely miss the stainless steel fridge!









 Our old living room.


  Our bedroom:










We are so blessed and privileged to be able to move into our new home after three years of saving and waiting for the right one to come along!



Future posts will include before and after photos of the living room, dining room, family room, closet, and a couple of the upstairs bedrooms.

Projects I have completed and will post about soon (with photos!) are
*closet to mudroom transformation
*spare room to closet room with stencil accent wall
*updated doorknobs throughout the home
*banister paint job (from natural wood to black/white paint)
*several pinterest decor crafts like spray painted wine bottle and photo wall configurations

Thanks for reading and keep improving!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment